Terms and conditions
we will do our best to make the shopping in KamilaGawronska.com Store pleasant, simple and safe. Every Customer is important for us!
c) I declare that the information provided in the registration form are true and I am aware of that in the case of falsity of them, I will be held liable pursuant to the Polish law
The owner of the online store kamilagawronska.com is Atelier Kamila Gawrońska-Kasperska with registered office in Warsaw, Sandomierska 4/1 street, NIP: 693-10-25-214, Regon: 020159475, phone number: +48 504 93 23 79.
If the website of the store functions incorrectly, there are errors or other irregularities in functioning and we will be most grateful to you for sending us a notification in a form of email with remarks to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLACING AND REALIZATION OF ORDERS
1. You may place the order at our website www.kamilagawronska.com
2. A necessary condition for an order achievement is to provide true: full name, delivery address, phone number, email address and to pay for the order.
3. After realization of the order, the Seller will send to the Customer an email with information in which will confirm the Purchase Offer in terms of their price, the number of the ordered items and will also inform the Customer about the availability of the item. The Customer may only place the order via our Order Form.
4. The order is fulfilled promptly after the payment for the order has been registered into one of our accounts:
- PLN account (PLN) - PL 80 1140 2004 0000 3902 7562 5340 – (in the case of transfers)
- foreign currency account (EUR) - PL 61 1140 2004 0000 3312 0361 4500 – (in the case of transfers)
- foreign currency account (USD) - PL 21 1140 2004 0000 3412 0361 4492 – (in the case of transfers)
- foreign currency account (GBP) - PL 06 1140 2004 0000 3712 0361 4518 – (in the case of transfers)
Each account has the same SWIFT / BIC: BREXPLPWMBK
- Or the transaction's confirmation (in the case of payments with credit cards and payments via PayPal, PayU).
5. The order shall be completed only if the items are available. In case when some of the ordered items are not available, the Customer shall be informed via phone or e-mail. Then, it is possible to cancel the whole order or buy only available products. It is the Customer's choice.
6. The Customer is liable to forego the order or to make changes in the placed order by informing the store via telephone (+48 504 93 23 79) or e-mail email@example.com within 2 days of making the bank transfer.
7. The ordered products with a delivery in Poland are shipped to the Customers via courier service which the Store cooperates with. The goods are shipped to the address submitted in order form, and the cost is covered by the Store. In the case of shipping abroad, the goods are shipped via courier service. The cost of delivery in European Union is 80 zł. The cost of delivery to non-EU countries is 120 zł. There is a possible personal collection. There is a possibility to collect products personally in Atelier Kamila Gawrońska-Kasperska, Sandomierska 4/1 Street, 02-567 Warsaw, after previous arrangement of date and time of collection via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephonically at: +48 504 93 23 79
8. An invoice, which will be sent via e-mail or will be attached to the order sent to the submitted address, is made out to each order.
1. The cost of shipment in Poland is covered by the Store.
2. The cost of shipment to other EU Countries is 80 zł (20 EUR, 15 GBP).
3. The cost of shipment to non-EU Countries is 120 zł (30 EUR, 39 USD, 20 GBP).
4. Personal collection, after previous arrangement of date and time of collection via e-mail: email@example.com or telephonically at: +48 504 93 23 79, is free of charge.
1. Time of delivery includes the time of realization of the order and the expected time of delivery by the courier service.
The standard (expected) processing time takes 2-14 working days. The exact time of delivery of each item is given in the description of the products. The processing time for tailor-made products can take 21 working days; however, it normally takes no longer than 14 working days. The order completion date is determined individually. If necessary, the realization time can take less than 7 days. The Customer shall be informed via electronic means or telephone about any changes in order realization time or about its impossibility.
2. In Poland and in EU shipments are delivered by DPD Courier Service Company, which cooperates with the Store. In the case of orders outside EU, shipments are delivered by Pocztex Poczta Polska S.A. Shipping time depends on the type of delivery.
3. In case of non-receipt of shipment in time longer that:
- seven days (in Poland)
- 14 days (outside Poland)
The Customer should contact the Seller via telephone at +48 504932379 or via electronic mail (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to start the complaint procedure of the order.
1. All prices are shown in Polish złoty (PLN) and include VAT. The Store is capable of currency conversion to EUR, USD, GBP according to the actual value of particular currency. Price, given in each article is binding when order is placed and is pending untill the transaction is finished.
2. There is a possibility of price negiotiations. Before the purchase, one should contact the Store using the form located on the website, calling at +48 504 93 23 79 or sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
3. The Customer may choose the following payment methods for ordered items:
bank transfer into the Store's account
payment with credit card
payment via PayPal (there is a compulsory extra fee of 5% of the order value)
payment via PayU
payment in instalments via PayU
4. The Store reserves the right to: change the prices of the offered products, add new products to the offer, remove products from the offer, start and cancel promoting events or introduce changes in them, implement and remove discount codes. The Stores reserves the right to start and cancel promoting events, implement and remove discount codes available for each Customer or for a particular groups of people or person.
5. If there is no payment within:
- 3 calendar days in case of domestic transfers
- 7 calendar days in case of transfers from abroad
(date of exection of a transfer is what matters), the Store has the right to withdraw from the realization of the order.
RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
1. A customer who entered into a remote contract can withdraw from it without giving reason by indicating and accepting the return of the product in his Customer panel located on the website kamilagawronska.com within fourteen days . The fourteen days in which one may make a return begins since the day of the delivery or since the collection of the order. Within fourteen days the Klient is obliged to return the order to the address given in the Customer panel on the website kamilagawronska.com
2. The products returned to the Store within the returns policy must not have any traces of use. According to the Law, the goods must be unused and must be returned with the attached labels.
3. As a standard, the Customer has the right to return goods made to the consument's specifications or made to satisfy their personal needs. In some cases the Store can refuse to accept the return of product made to order.
4. The Store kamilagawronska.com reserves the right to refuse Return in case of tailor-made products, made to the Customer's specification and personalisation. Each of such decisions is made individually, depending on the grade of specification and individualisation of order. About the impossibility of return the Customer will be informed before realization of the order. If the Customer does not accept the impossibility, they may cancel the order within 2 days since the date of receiving information about the Returns Policy.
5. The Return of the product to the Sell should be immediate and no later than 14 days of from the date of withdrawal buy/sell. The Return shall be made with acknowledgement of receipt by the Store. This information will be located on the Customer's panel on the website kamilagawronska.com. Along with the merchandise, the Customer must return all the products/benefits that are received free of charge and/or the necessary condition of receiving them was the purchase of the goods.
6. In case when the Customer decides to return the goods and confirms that decision on the Customer's panel within 14 days of receipt, and all the necessary conditions are fulfilled (the Customer is obliged to send back a completed questionnaire together with the returned product), a purchase-sell contract is considered null and void and the Customers receives a correcting invoice, attached to purchase document. After sending the Customer a signed correcting invoice, the paid amount shall be reimbursed within 3 days after receipt of the returned goods representing the value of the purchased goods and the correcting invoice.
7. The Seller returns the paid amount to the bank account specified by the Customer or using PayPal platform. This is free of charge for the Customer.
8. The Customer shall inspect the package and the received goods upon its receipt and in case of possible damages, immediately inform the Store about them. If in the moment of receipt the products were damaged or their condition differed from the described on the website during the purchase, the Customer shall draw up a protocol in the presence of courier and send the damaged goods to the address: Sandomierska 4/1 Street, 02-567 Warsaw. In this case the Customer bears the cost.
9. The Store will not accept any COD deliveries.
10. After the reported complaint is accepted, the Store will reimburse the cost of the purchase or will offer another product of the same value.
11. Costs related with return of goods will be returned by the Store immediately after positive consideration of the complaint.
12. The Store accepts returns made personally or sent in its head office at the address: Atelier Kamila Gawrońska-Kasperska, Sandomierska 4/1 Street, 02-567 Warsaw.
1. Your personal data provided to the Store is Atelier Kamila Gawrońska-Kasperska with head office in Warsaw, Sandomierska 4/1 Street, entered in the commercial register by the Mayor of the City of Głogów with the number: NIP 693-18-25-214, REGON 020159475.
If you have questions regarding processing your personal data or want to remove them, you may contact the administrator by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you just browse the website of the Store without doing shopping, the details of your visit are automatically collected, for example: IP address, domain name, type of web browser, operating system type etc. The data are collected automatically about each visitor. Automatically gathered data can be used for analysis of user behaviour on the website, gathering demographic and statistical data, or to personalize the content of web sites.
3. If you want to use the Store's services actively and do shopping, you must enter your data necessary for the realization of order, i.e. payment details, Customer's data and shipment data for purchased goods. You can also register at the Store; you will need a password and e-mail address. Data you entered – payment details, Customer's data, shipment data and login data – will be used exclusively in order to enable you to use the Store's services and realize orders.
4. If you contact the Store directly and give us your personal data (e.g. first name, last name, phone number, e-mail), they can be only used to answer Your questions and realize Your orders.
5. The Customer is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of given data.
6. Personal data are protected in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 with further changes), Act of 18.07.2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No.144, item 1204 with further changes).
7. Normally, the Store does not publish Your personal data to third parties. With the following exceptions:
- transmission and making available of Your personal data for inspectors of Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with the Act on Protection of Personal Data if there is a Store inspection.
8. After logging into the Store, you can make changes or remove your data. Removing your data will not remove information about the realized orders. Data collected automatically are impossible to be changed or removed.
10. Databases of the Store are protected from access of third parties.
1. The Store uses so-called „cookies”, which are small text files sent to the computers of visitors to identify them to the extent necessary to simplify or speed up the the performance of the Store (e.g. by remembering the browsed, during the previous visit, subsites and images of products).
Cookies are neither harmful to the computer nor to the data. Everyone can turn off cookies in the settings of the browser.
2. The Store uses also systems of collecting and analysing statistical data, which enables proper functioning of our Store. Such system is Google Analytics, provided by Google Inc. („Google”).
Google Analytics uses „cookies” to make it possible to analyse how users use our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be sent to Google Inc. and stored in their server in the U.S. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website in order to create reports about the website activity for the website licensee and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet. Google can also convey that information to third parties if it is obligated to do so by legal regulations or in the event when such parties process such information on behalf of Google. Google shall not link the User's IP address to any other data in its domain. The user can give up using cookies by choosing appropriate settings in the browser; however, one has to keep in mind that access to some functions of the website can prove to be impossible. By using the present website, the User agrees to the processing of data concerning him/her by Google in ways and to ends as defined above.
3. On the website of the Store, there is an integrated Facebook plugin, 1601 South Carolina Avenue, Palo Alto, CA943404, USA. The Facebook plugin is located on our website as a “Lubię to” (Like it) button.
When you visit our Store, the plugin automatically connects your browser with the Facebook server. Facebook receives the information, that you, using your IP address, has visited our Store. If you click „Lubię to” button while logged in your Facebook account, the content of our website may be linked to your profile. Additional information can be found on Facebook.
If you don't want Facebook to note information about your visit on our website, please log out from your Facebook account.
4. On the website of the Store, there is an integrated plugin of Pinerest and Twitter.
2. The sales contract is concluded between Customer and the Store.
3. Consolidation, securing and making available essential provisions of the contract is shared in the Customer Invoice Panel.
6. The competent court for any disputes arising from the sales contract shall be the court competent for the registered office of the defendant or the court competent for the place of realization of the order.