1. Your personal data provided to the Store is Atelier Kamila Gawrońska-Kasperska with head office in Warsaw, Sandomierska 4/1 Street, entered in the commercial register by the Mayor of the City of Głogów with the number: NIP 693-18-25-214, REGON 020159475.
If you have questions regarding processing your personal data or want to remove them, you may contact the administrator by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you just browse the website of the Store without doing shopping, the details of your visit are automatically collected, for example: IP address, domain name, type of web browser, operating system type etc. The data are collected automatically about each visitor. Automatically gathered data can be used for analysis of user behaviour on the website, gathering demographic and statistical data, or to personalize the content of web sites.
3. If you want to use the Store's services actively and do shopping, you must enter your data necessary for the realization of order, i.e. payment details, Customer's data and shipment data for purchased goods. You can also register at the Store; you will need a password and e-mail address. Data you entered – payment details, Customer's data, shipment data and login data – will be used exclusively in order to enable you to use the Store's services and realize orders.
4. If you contact the Store directly and give us your personal data (e.g. first name, last name, phone number, e-mail), they can be only used to answer Your questions and realize Your orders.
5. The Customer is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of given data.
6. Personal data are protected in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 with further changes), Act of 18.07.2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No.144, item 1204 with further changes).
7. Normally, the Store does not publish Your personal data to third parties. With the following exceptions:
- transmission and making available of Your personal data for inspectors of Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with the Act on Protection of Personal Data if there is a Store inspection.
8. After logging into the Store, you can make changes or remove your data. Removing your data will not remove information about the realized orders. Data collected automatically are impossible to be changed or removed.
10. Databases of the Store are protected from access of third parties.
1. The Store uses so-called „cookies”, which are small text files sent to the computers of visitors to identify them to the extent necessary to simplify or speed up the the performance of the Store (e.g. by remembering the browsed, during the previous visit, subsites and images of products).
Cookies are neither harmful to the computer nor to the data. Everyone can turn off cookies in the settings of the browser.
2. The Store uses also systems of collecting and analysing statistical data, which enables proper functioning of our Store. Such system is Google Analytics, provided by Google Inc. („Google”).
Google Analytics uses „cookies” to make it possible to analyse how users use our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be sent to Google Inc. and stored in their server in the U.S. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website in order to create reports about the website activity for the website licensee and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet. Google can also convey that information to third parties if it is obligated to do so by legal regulations or in the event when such parties process such information on behalf of Google. Google shall not link the User's IP address to any other data in its domain. The user can give up using cookies by choosing appropriate settings in the browser; however, one has to keep in mind that access to some functions of the website can prove to be impossible. By using the present website, the User agrees to the processing of data concerning him/her by Google in ways and to ends as defined above.
3. On the website of the Store, there is an integrated Facebook plugin, 1601 South Carolina Avenue, Palo Alto, CA943404, USA. The Facebook plugin is located on our website as a “Lubię to” (Like it) button.
When you visit our Store, the plugin automatically connects your browser with the Facebook server. Facebook receives the information, that you, using your IP address, has visited our Store. If you click „Lubię to” button while logged in your Facebook account, the content of our website may be linked to your profile. Additional information can be found on Facebook.
If you don't want Facebook to note information about your visit on our website, please log out from your Facebook account.
4. On the website of the Store, there is an integrated plugin of Pinerest and Twitter.