Returns and exchanges
1. A customer who entered into a remote contract can withdraw from it without giving reason by indicating and accepting the return of the product in his Customer panel located on the website kamilagawronska.com within fourteen days . The fourteen days in which one may make a return begins since the day of the delivery or since the collection of the order. Within fourteen days the Klient is obliged to return the order to the address given in the Customer panel on the website kamilagawronska.com
2. The products returned to the Store within the returns policy must not have any traces of use. According to the Law, the goods must be unused and must be returned with the attached labels.
3. As a standard, the Customer has the right to return goods made to the consument's specifications or made to satisfy their personal needs. In some cases the Store can refuse to accept the return of product made to order.
4. The Store kamilagawronska.com reserves the right to refuse Return in case of tailor-made products, made to the Customer's specification and personalisation. Each of such decisions is made individually, depending on the grade of specification and individualisation of order. About the impossibility of return the Customer will be informed before realization of the order. If the Customer does not accept the impossibility, they may cancel the order within 2 days since the date of receiving information about the Returns Policy.
5. The Return of the product to the Sell should be immediate and no later than 14 days of from the date of withdrawal buy/sell. The Return shall be made with acknowledgement of receipt by the Store. This information will be located on the Customer's panel on the website kamilagawronska.com. Along with the merchandise, the Customer must return all the products/benefits that are received free of charge and/or the necessary condition of receiving them was the purchase of the goods.
6. In case when the Customer decides to return the goods and confirms that decision on the Customer's panel within 14 days of receipt, and all the necessary conditions are fulfilled (the Customer is obliged to send back a completed questionnaire together with the returned product), a purchase-sell contract is considered null and void and the Customers receives a correcting invoice, attached to purchase document. After sending the Customer a signed correcting invoice, the paid amount shall be reimbursed within 3 days after receipt of the returned goods representing the value of the purchased goods and the correcting invoice.
7. The Seller returns the paid amount to the bank account specified by the Customer or using PayPal platform. This is free of charge for the Customer.
8. The Customer shall inspect the package and the received goods upon its receipt and in case of possible damages, immediately inform the Store about them. If in the moment of receipt the products were damaged or their condition differed from the described on the website during the purchase, the Customer shall draw up a protocol in the presence of courier and send the damaged goods to the address: Sandomierska 4/1 Street, 02-567 Warsaw. In this case the Customer bears the cost.
9. The Store will not accept any COD deliveries.
10. After the reported complaint is accepted, the Store will reimburse the cost of the purchase or will offer another product of the same value.
11. Costs related with return of goods will be returned by the Store immediately after positive consideration of the complaint.
12. The Store accepts returns made personally or sent in its head office at the address: Atelier Kamila Gawrońska-Kasperska, Sandomierska 4/1 Street, 02-567 Warsaw.